The cream of Leeds lifestyle businesses were celebrated at the inaugural Leeds Lifestyle Awards, televised live on the city’s dedicated TV channel, Made in Leeds.
Over 250 guests enjoyed the glamourous evening held at the Royal Armouries, with businesses from across the city in attendance alongside glamourous celebrities including Sinitta and Cleo Rocos.
Over 30,000 votes were cast by the public for the final shortlist with the
winners being declared on the night.
The Leeds Lifestyle Award 2016 winners were:
– Best Leeds Bar – The Maven
– Best Leeds Club – Propaganda’s Attic
– Best Leeds Coffee Shop – La Bottega Milanese
– Best Leeds Cultural Attraction – Tropical World
– Best Leeds Hair and Beauty Salon – Westrow Street Lane
– Best Leeds Hotel – Oulton Hall
– Best Leeds Fashion Retailer – Accent Clothing
– Best Leeds Fitness Facility – North Leeds Dance Academy
– Best Leeds Restaurant – Zaap Thai
– Best Leeds Pub – The Mustard Pot
– Best Leeds Live Experience – Leeds Pride
A special Leeds Legend award was also presented at the ceremony to Leeds West Indian Carnival founder Dr. Arthur France MBE for his dedication and passion to the local community.
The Leeds Lifestyle Award programme is available to watch on catch up at
Made Television, the leading city TV broadcaster, is hosting the Lifestyle Awards live on four stations this year including Bristol, Cardiff and Tyne & Wear.